We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Stand-out still lifes start with color: how Nava Grunfeld, Sarah Blumenschein and Judith T. Read about their painting techniques in Magazine (January/February 2013), and enjoy these bonus images that will inspire you to pick up your own brushes!
Sarah Blumenschein: Warm vs Cool
Judith T. Greenberg: Secondary Tertiary Colors
Nava Grunfeld: Primary Colors
Read about the techniques of these three contemporary still life artists in Magazine (January/February 2013).
Click here to subscribe today!
Free video preview from ArtistsNetwork.tv!
Click here to view a preview of “Painting Flowers in Watercolor with Charles Reid.”
MORE RESOURCES FOR ARTISTS
• Watch art workshops on demand at ArtistsNetwork.TV
• Get unlimited access to over 100 art instruction ebooks
• Online seminars for fine artists
• Instantly download fine art magazines, books, videos more
• Sign up for your Artist’s Network email newsletter receive a FREE ebook